Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tornado



I feel like life the past couple of weeks have been like a tornado. Starting up a dental practice, having a newborn, and summer activities are making us run around like crazy. It is like a controlled chaos with little things getting ignored: like milk in the fridge, needing more band aids, weeds in the flower beds, etc. But amidst the tornado we have manage some fun family moments. Highlights: seeing our friend Ashley from California, getting together with the O'briens (minus Aaron) and the Sparks from Iowa and seeing the new additions and catching up, and finding a new favorite fishing spot. I just wish we had more pictures to document our fun but unfortunately taking pictures is one of those things getting ignored.

1 comment:

Heather O'Brien said...

It was so fun to see you guys! You're a great host. Even had a babysitter :). At least you're good at blogging. I have SO much to catch up on. You are officially motivated me. Miss you guys.