Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Busy Summer

Summer time is coming to a close.  We have been busy this summer but since I usually have a baby in both arms I don't have the capacity to take any pictures.  Katherine's new trick is sucking her thumb.  Our first thumb sucker and she has the okay from Dad so I am letting it slide (he has found a dental device that kicks the habit).  Lately Emily has been a handful to manage, it seems she is crying about 60% of the day.  Caroline has been way over dramatic and will get frustrated/angry about the silliest things.  Tommy is in his own world of friends, electronics, and teasing his sisters.

One day I can look back and see that having 4 kids in 5 1/2 years was worth it...but right now I am just happy to make it through one day!

1 comment:

April said...

I keep telling myself that hauling my kids over here at their age will be worth it also, but getting through the day is good enough for now! Love you, and I think you're doing an amazing job by the way.