Katherine turned 1 on March 30th!!! Wow, I can't believe she is one and I absolutely love the stage she is in now. She is very expressive with her mouth and is constantly having an "oooh" expression, like she is discovering a new treasure every minute. She is scared to walk straight and prefers to walk sideways along objects. She loves to be outside and is always by the doors looking out and wishing she could go explore. She is understanding the word "no no" which I love and she still loves to snuggle. She is a joy and is always looking for someone to laugh with. To celebrate her big day we had cake, dyed Easter eggs, put up her new birthday swing and quickly realized we need extension chains to make it not a death swing, and went out to the pizza factory so she could nibble on pizza and breadsticks. Happy Birthday Katherine!
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment