Dying Easter eggs this year was fun. I think Hyrum had a little to much fun, next year I need to remind myself to make him a couple (or 10) hard boiled eggs so he can do his own! I don't know how many times I said, just do it yourself guys and don't let Dad do it! Emily thought the dye was juice and kept trying to drink it. Even after drinking the vinegar she kept trying, gross.
Our first Easter in two years without a newborn and so I have to say that we were more on top of things. I will never be an overboard holiday Mom and just stick to the simple grass candy baskets. This year the kids got goggles and snorkel sets. They were excited and have been taking extra long baths with their snorkels all week!
I was sick the whole weekend and wasn't able to attend church but managed to get the kids ready for Easter Sunday. On Sunday we also attended two family parties and egg hunts. The kids are now addicted to their hourly candy fix and I can't wait until our hoard of candy is gone. Tommy managed to score a $10 egg at Grandad and GG's hunt and Emily was just excited to eat jelly beans all day long.



No comments:
Post a Comment