Baseball this Spring has made us especially busy. In theory it really shouldn't make us busy to have only two games a week but it really throws a wrench in our abilities to manage the chaos of a young family. This year Tommy and Caroline are on the same team, go Diamondbacks! Hyrum is the coach and so that leaves me to deal with trying to manage the two babies. Katherine is a handful. She loves to try to eat leftover sesame seeds, loves to try and get in the dirt, and loves to push her walking toy everywhere. If I can sit down for more than a minute I am lucky. Emily loves to play with her friends and loves to run around with them. Just trying to get baseball pictures was a challenge because Katherine was trying to drink leftover drinks in the dugout, gross! But Tommy and Caroline love playing a team full of their friends so I guess the chaos and exhaustion are worth it.
Caroline had her dance recital yesterday, she dance to the song Lollipop and it lasted maybe two minutes but we had to sit for the entire two hour recital. It was fun but exhausting at the same time, the snacks I planned were gone within the first 45 minutes and Katherine just wanted to practice her new found ability of walking. Caroline did great. She never smiled once and got embarrassed at the start and hid behind her lollipop. But for dancing in front of a packed high school auditorium she did amazing!


1 comment:
I can't imagine doing the baseball games! Sounds like it'd be really difficult. Just going to the park for 15 minutes is exhausting with Derek (eating cigarette butts, running out of the park, etc.). Caroline looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment