Over the Holiday weekend we celebrated by organizing some of our garage clutter. Hyrum built outdoor lockers that the kids can each put their own sports equipment, snow clothes, toys in and not in one big pile. They have been really nice to have and it was fun to have the kids help with the building. Emily and Katherine both loved to bang the hammer on the wood and it took but all of five seconds before they started to hammer other objects.
Emily is now fully potty trained and that is awesome. She also got pneumonia and has been so run down the past week. I hate this time of year and all the bugs that are around. I feel like a recluse when we can't have friends at our house and we have to stay inside so much. Sometimes I feel like I am in kid prison!

1 comment:
Awesome lockers!
Post a Comment