We are attempting to potty train Emily and so that makes for a lot of indoor play time. Emily is still in limbo where she will either get it or decide not to get it but knock on wood I believe she has it. What the actual hardest part about training her is Katherine. Seriously it is such a pain to have her think she should be using the potty too. She is in all the action and loves to "help" put the wee wee's from the little potty into the big. She gets so excited when I actually let her use the potty and she throws a fit and I feel like I am abusing her every time she asks and I saw no. Katherine will use the potty for wee wee's but I really don't think her comprehension level is ready for actual training.
Today is Valentine's Day and the kids woke up to small presents from us. The girls got make up kits that I picked up on Christmas clearance and they have been in heaven all day. Katherine, if you can tell from the bottom right picture, is clearly loving her makeup.

No comments:
Post a Comment