In the last few weeks we have moved and it was been crazy. I can honestly say that my brain is jello and I go to bed every night with a full body ache. We were able to successfully load everything out of our old house and into the new house. We had a lot of help and we are so grateful for all of our friends and family, it's amazing to see how many people care enough about you that they are even willing to do back breaking work and cleaning. The Bountiful house was definitely in need (and still in some places) of the most intense cleaning I have ever seen. Let's just say that old ladies and bachelors may or may not have cleaned the blinds, doors, or behind their fridges in decades. Every cleaning bucket we have emptied has been pitch black. On top of the move I have to transport Tommy and Caroline to their old school three times a day. So getting things done throughout the day are impossible.
Last Sunday we stopped by our old Centerville house and said goodbye. Our kids insisted on getting pictures so they could remember. So these pictures are of the Centerville house. Bountiful house pictures are hopefully in the near future.

No comments:
Post a Comment