Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer Weekends

 We have just finished two straight weekends of camping and the outdoors.  Our first weekend was with the whole Christensen family and we braved tent camping in Big Cottonwood Canyon.  The kids had a fun time running around and playing with all their cousins.  Katherine had a rough time sleeping in the tent and just when we got recovered from that trip we went up to the Hull Family Cabin (Hyrum's great grandparents) in Whitney, Idaho with the Richards family.  We had a fun time of games, crafts, and an epic slip n slide.  On both occasions I purposely did not bring my camera so that I didn't have to worry and stress out about taking pictures.  But I do wish I had pictures of the slip n slide.  The Richards were able to get some of the fun on video, I wonder what the mph of the kids speed was going down the slide but it was intense enough that one of the adult men had to be in the middle for a mandatory stop to slow them down.  It is safe to say we are tired and worn out from the past weekends and can't believe there are only two weeks left before school!

No comments: