Sunday, May 17, 2015

Rainy week

This week has been rainy and we have now had two Saturdays in a row of cold, wet soccer games.  We have forced to be indoors a lot but have managed a couple outings.  We finally got sand for our sand box.  It was pretty fun to load my van with 50 bags of sand and have it sink so low that it was barely two inches off the ground!  And we (minus Tommy and Caroline) were also able to get to the zoo with Grandma Christensen and part of the Hoskins.  I think we were there with all the field trips of Utah but even though it was super crowded and crazy we had a fun time and the girls loved being there and spending time with their cousins.  Right now I am working on refreshing one of our original 1960s bathrooms and this week I was able to get all the built in painted with our air compressor and spray gun, it made me feel quite accomplished to be able to do that on my own without Hyrum's help!

No comments: