Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer Time





My phone has been weird and hasn't let me upload pictures normally so I have been slow to post.  We have been busy during summer.  We have swam a lot, seen movies, swimming lessons, yard work, sewing lessons, piano lessons, hiked to the Mount Timpanogos caves, had playdates after playdates, done a ton of puzzles, swam more, and accomplished pioneer trek.  Now that pioneer trek is over I feel like we can enjoy the rest of our summer even more, not that we didn't love it but we it has been on our calendars for six months and the prep for it was intense.  Our garden is in full swing and our chickens have started laying eggs.  We also had a surprise litter of bunnies so now I guess out total number of bunnies is 11, yikes! 
This summer has been a more independent summer for me.  I feel like my kids have reached a milestone where we are free of baby needs and schedules and have full day activities without any hiccups.  Hiking to the Timpanogos caves without Hyrum was a huge sense of freedom (not from him because we miss him but just that I do harder things on my own without another set of hands).  I am excited for the last month of summer!

No comments: