On Conference weekend we drove up in the mountains during one of the sessions. It was quite and peaceful and we were all able to listen to conference while taking in some beautiful scenery.
Football runs our life. Tommy has a great team and loves the game. See that kid in the bottom left picture, number 95, he is going to be pro, he's 135 pounds and is one of the fastest runners on our team. He is a machine and Tommy always gets put up against him for tackling drills. If I saw him coming to tackle me I think I would cry, Tommy says that the "fear" emotion takes over his brain. With so many Polynesians on our team, Tommy is by far the skinniest "X" at 100 pounds. He plays center and as gotten the long snap down. He lives and breaths football and never complains when he is on the sidelines because then he can finally have a chance to watch the game. Go Braves!

No comments:
Post a Comment