Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I've Been Tagged


4 Jobs I've held:
1. Shiver's Employee (the best fast food joint ever)
2. Assistant to a Attorney
3. Assistant to a Financial Planner
4. Employee at a tax firm
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Hitch
3. My wedding video
4. Beauty and the Beast
Places I've Lived:
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. San Salvador, El Salvador (only for six weeks)
3. Washington D.C.
4. Coralville, IA
Favorite TV shows:
1. ANYTHING on the Food Network, oh ya!
2. Deadliest Catch
3. Lately, Anderson Cooper 360
4. Amazing Race, Survivor, House Hunters (ok, so I watch a lot of TV)
I've been to:
1. South America (Peru, Bolivia)
2. Central America (El Salvador, Guatemala)
3. Europe (France, Spain)
4. USA (Favorites: Hawaii, Alaska, Washington D.C., Outer Banks, N.C.)
Favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. Bacon
3. Rosemary Lemon Pork Chops (thanks to Julie Berg)
4. Raspberries
Favorite websites that I visit daily:
1. My blog
2. My Email
3. Weight Watchers (oh ya, 22 pounds and counting)
4. My friend's blogs
Places I'd rather be:
1. Anywhere that is not humid
2. Sitting by my parent's pool eating a popsicle
3. On a hike in the mountains
4. Water skiing with my friends
Blog Buddies that I want to tag:
1. Leslie Price
2. Heather O'Brien
3. Sarah Ross
4. Andrea Bullard

Happy Tagging!

3 comments:

*Leslie* said...

Candice, I love your list...I'll get working on mine. Congrats on the weight loss, that is such a great accomplishment!!! See you soon!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I love Tommy's "oh" face! So cute! I can't wait to get home so the boys can play together!