I absolutely love Fall, it is by far my favorite season. I feel like I missed out on it last year because it was when I was recovering from having Tommy, so this year I'm not going to miss out on anything. What I love most about fall here in Iowa: the Apple Orchard, the fields of dried corn, morning walks with my friends, home football games (there is nothing like the tail gating from a Big 10 team), Halloween, the leaves changing colors, OctoberFest at the German colony of Amana, and perfect weather. Does anyone else LOVE FALL??
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Apple Orchard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love fall...but I'm obsessed with apples, honestly. :o)
I LOVE fall!! I start thinking about is usually in July. The sweaters, the crisp air, the football games, Halloween, apple cider, I'm excited just thinking about it. I really loved Iowa in the fall. I miss that apple orchard!!! Oh, and the drive to Nauvoo in the fall...Beautiful!
I wish I knew where an apple orchard was in Utah. That sounds like it would be fun! I love fall as well, as long as it doesn't snow :)
K, I'm glad you have a better attitude than me! I wanted to cry when I saw that everyone was wearing sweaters, closed toed shoes and pants. Then me with my shorts and flip flops! I'm in denial that summer is ending. I'll hang on to it as long as I can! Fall is good but it just means that the butt cold winter is just around the corner. Boo!
Did tommy eat that apple himself?! Impressive. Nate loves to bite into apples...not eat them, just bite into them! Glad you guys had a good time.
The answer to your last question is a resounding YES!! Love autumn. The leaves back here in ol' Utah are changing colors and we are getting too Autumn trunky- whatever that means. Way to go on the apple orchard field trip, btw.... Sounds very tempting and fun.
--Katie C.Miller (sorry the for unrecognizable new post name "Mueller Familie"
Post a Comment