Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday



Happy Birthday!! Yesterday Tommy turned the big 1. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone but it was sure fun to celebrate such a great event. Tommy loved his cupcake and devoured the whole thing and loved all his presents. Could this kid be any happier?

Tommy was very lucky to have his Grandma Bonnie come to visit him for his Birthday weekend. He warmed up to her so quickly and loved all the attention she gave him. We love you Grandma!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tommy!!! I wish I could give you a big birthday SMOOCH! love, Auntie Shelley

*Leslie* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY!!!! What a big guy. We're so glad that he had a happy birthday. We love you! Dave, Leslie and Andrew

esmiley said...

Happy Birthday Tommy!

Heather O'Brien said...

What a cutie. Happy Birthday big boy!!!! Can't believe he is already one! I'm glad your mom got to come out. How fun.

Jenny and Brett said...

He is seriously the happiest baby, I mean big boy! I can't believe he's 1!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tommy!!! I hope you come to visit soon so we can play.
Olivia

Bullard Family said...

Happy Birthday Tommy, I can't believe he is already one! Time flies, he is so happy and sweet.

Anonymous said...

Wow. That goes by so fast! He is too cute.

thecherries said...

Ha! Love the tool pic! Smoochies Tommy!

christensen crew said...

Tommy! Happy First Birthday! You and Blake are the exact same age! How fun...TOmmy is walking and dressing up like Superman?! He is an advanced one year old! He will be more than ready for a little sib!

mj said...

Candice - I found your blog link on Katie's blog. So fun to see what you have been up to! Tommy is such a cutie...and so happy!! I hope it's okay if I check back once in awhile.

My blog is thelaytonfam.blogspot.com

...maren (kinnersley) layton