I am 14 weeks along, so yes, I was pregnant in Utah. I am feeling good now and am still trying to get over the shock of another child but very excited. Was it planned? Yes and no, Tommy took awhile to come so we expected the same with the second. But the Lord had different plans for us and we were blessed with this one without even really trying.Monday, September 24, 2007
Tommy's Going To Be A...
I am 14 weeks along, so yes, I was pregnant in Utah. I am feeling good now and am still trying to get over the shock of another child but very excited. Was it planned? Yes and no, Tommy took awhile to come so we expected the same with the second. But the Lord had different plans for us and we were blessed with this one without even really trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
Hyrum & Candice,
Congratulations! How exciting. We can't wait to see the pregnancy pics, and hear all the pregnancy updates.
WOW!!!! That is so wonderful. We are so excited for you. Keep us updated. We love you guys!
Katie, Ryan and Olivia
I know I already told you congratulations but CONGRATULATIONS again! What a fun time for you guys. Tommy will be a great big brother! I'm glad you are feeling better already and can't wait to meet the newest member of the Cannon Family!
Hey, that's a fun surprise!! Congrats Candice. Great picture of Tommy, I love it.
Happy to hear that the cat is out of the bag! What a cute big brother Tommy will be. We already know he likes pushing kids around in trucks and strollers. (smile)
I'm so happy for you guys!
WOW! That is huge news! We are excited for you. What an adventure you'll have with 2. Hope you are feeling great. I'm excited to hear if Tommy gets a little brother or sister...
Yeah! The shirt looks great and again, I'm so excited for you guys! Two is definitely better than one!
Yay!! #2 - big deal :) Your little bean is very cute.
Candy and Hyrum - CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys. I love the little shirt tommy is wearing, how adorable! I am glad you are feeling good...
Congratulations Candice! They definetly come when they are supposed to! Tommy will make such a cute big brother!
Congrats!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic!
Yeah Cannons! What exciting news! By the way...it's Sarah Shaw, Hyrum's cousin! I somehow found your blog randomly one day. You may have heard, we're expecting a little girl the first of Feb! Congratulations!
Holy crap that is exciting! There is something in the water all over this entire country because pretty much everyone I know is preggers...I'm so happy for you!
Congrats Candice! That is a great ultrasound picture! Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
NO WAY am i finding this out on your flippin BLOG, you are such a brat.. but i do have to say congrats! that is so exciting, i couldn't be happier for the both of you and what a wonderful time of year to have a baby:)
Hooray! We couldn't be more excited for you guys! Tommy will be such a wonderful big brother! P.S. I think you're having a girl.
I am going to start calling you Candy.
Candy,
that is awesome. You will be such a cute mother of dos kids. What if you have triplets this turn? can't wait to hear all about it.
Katie
Congrats Candice!!! and Hyrum of course! I am excited for you. I hope you are feeling okay. You are about to enter my favorite part of pregnancy...2nd trimester. Good luck and I hope we see you guys soon!
Yeah!!! Congrats! I am so excited to officially be able to spread the good news. We love you guys and can't wait for the next adorable little Cannon!
p.s. I agree with Heather I am thinking.. GIRL
Candice, Sunny told me you were expecting! I had to check out your blog! Congrats!! Tommy is going to be the best brother!
OMG Candice!!! CONGRATS!!! Okay, since I'm kind of dense how far apart will they be??? That is so exciting!
HOORAY! That is so Fantastic Candice! I am so excited for you! If I am right, will they be about 22 months apart? You will love having them close! Tommy will LOVE a baby, since he loves to give loves! Congratulations! WE love you guys!
Yea Candice! That's great news. You will be a great mother of two.
They will be a little less than 18 months apart. Any advice??
Congratulations you guys! Sounds like you weren't joking about taking advantage of those great benefits we recieve as students.;) It will be so fun for Tommy to have a little buddy. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment