Since Hyrum and I hadn't been on an official date since July, I figured last night was blog worthy. For our Birthdays Hyrum's sisters gave us an awesome gift, a gift certificate to the Texas Roadhouse. Besides the set back of Hyrum getting home 40 minutes late, we made our reservations and managed to eat way to much. Thank you so much to Kim and Abby (and families) for making this financially possible. And second, thank you so much to the Cherry's for watching Tommy. I was able to enjoy dinner so much because I knew Tommy was having a blast with his idol Jace and not to mention the cuddle fest with Sophie. We can't wait to return the favor!!
3 comments:
I love Texas RoadHouse!!! Looks yummy!!!
Katie
Candice,
I am totally out of the loop - had no idea that you are prego. Congratulations! And a girl; that is too fun. I'm excited for you! Hope that you are feeling good :)
Megan
I love their rolls so much. Glad you guys were able to go out.
Post a Comment