Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow



This weekend was another snowy one but this time we decided to venture out. Thanks to the Russells, Tommy was able to bundle up and go sledding. It was pretty windy so the sledding was short but he loved exploring the snow. I'm pretty sure that every kid is bound to look cute in snowpants...thanks again to the Russells for letting us see Tommy in them!

3 comments:

SarahandJD said...

Tommy is so cute all bundled up I be he loved the snow. Sorry I missed him when you came by!

Anonymous said...

Tommy of course looks so cute!!! We can't wait to see you guys in a few days. Hope you are feeling well.
Love-
Katie

Jen said...

He does look so cute! Nate wasn't crazy about the sledding either... maybe by the end of winter they will like it. Glad you guys got to go play. It's a must! You can use them ANY TIME! Have a great Christmas!