Those of you in Iowa already know that today was a snow day. The weather here has been interesting: first a layer of ice, then a layer of snow, then a layer of rain. Wonder what it will be like in the morning? Well, what did we do to entertain ourselves during our snow day? We made Hyrum's family recipe of Sour Cream Pear Pie, made some peppermint bark, watched Ratatouille thanks to the Russells, and last but not least, we goofed around.
In these pictures Tommy has some breadstick in his mouth so his smile is extra funny!
4 comments:
Hey it sounds like a day full of fun for you guys. Isn't this weather AWESOME! Are you sensing the sarcasm?
Love the glasses! What a cutie!
Hope you liked the movie. Wow. Fast return too! Thanks. I need to talk to you about the earrings you made me for my bday- my SIL LOVES them... do you hire out? Can I buy some for her for Christmas? I will call you!
I am so happy I found your blog! It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. Tommy is so cute...and how exciting there is a little girl on the way! It looks like everything is going great for you in Iowa!
I hope the holidays are great!
-Laura (Stoker) Chandler
Post a Comment