I can't believe it, but Caroline is 1! To celebrate she ate breakfast with Dad (highly unusual), went to the Children's Museum, had lunch at the food court and watched the ice skaters, took a long nap, had a mock inside barbecue, and then feasted on Birthday cake.
It's sounds like a lot but it really wasn't. It is amazing how pleased a one year old can be with just the basics of life. We love her and can't wait to be blessed with another great year!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Caroline!! I can't believe it has been a whole year. What a cute little thing. I love the story about Tommy eating bubbles. He is the best!
Okay, so I stalked to your blog through Kim Stoddards. I cannot believe she is already one. It feels like yesterday that I saw her for the first time at church. She is so cute!
Happy Happy Birthday Caroline! I can't belive se is one. So fun!!! Any new plans on where you will be going this summer?
I can't believe it! What a cutie!
Post a Comment