We just got back from an official family vacation to the Wisconsin Dells (the Waterpark Capital of the World). It was so fun. We went with our friends the Sparks and all we did was swim, eat, and play. The resort we went to had 4 separate indoor waterparks and had some awesome waterslides (I thought I was going to loose my life on the Hurricane). The kids were in heaven and loved having Rocco around to mess with. They were on sugar overload for the 3 days and were so tired out that they slept 3 hours on the car ride home.
Friday, March 20, 2009
The Wisconsin Dells
We just got back from an official family vacation to the Wisconsin Dells (the Waterpark Capital of the World). It was so fun. We went with our friends the Sparks and all we did was swim, eat, and play. The resort we went to had 4 separate indoor waterparks and had some awesome waterslides (I thought I was going to loose my life on the Hurricane). The kids were in heaven and loved having Rocco around to mess with. They were on sugar overload for the 3 days and were so tired out that they slept 3 hours on the car ride home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds fun!!
Indoor waterpark? Too fun!!!
So fun! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment