Sunday, March 8, 2009

Uniquely Tommy

We went to a couple of Gymboree classes with my sister in Utah and at the end they do bubbles. While most of the kids were clapping or stomping them, not Tommy. We looked over and he was eating them with full chewing motions. This is uniquely Tommy, he is shy sometimes but very much a goof ball when given the chance. He definitely gets this from Hyrum...they are always trying to bring laughter in their lives. Our bishop today gave me a great compliment about Tommy, he said, "With his size you would expect him to be a football player, but with his sweetness I don't know if he will have it in him." Sorry Tom, looks like no little league for us!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Candace that is so funny! I can just imagine him acting like he is eating the bubbles. TOO CUTE!

Sarah said...

P.s I do realize I spelled your name incorrectly. Brain wasn't working. :)

*Leslie* said...

That is so great; there is nothing better than sweetness instead of terrible twos. Congrats to Caroline on walking!!!