We had another family picture taken on Father's Day and we got some good photos thanks to the bribe of candy. My whole family got together...but the best picture taken was of the test shot:
Nate: "Hyrum, did you see those steaks on the grill?"
Hyrum: "Oh, Nate, I only have eyes for you!"
The whole Christensen clan.
So here's the update on the Cannon family. We have found a rental house in Fremont and are officially moving there July 5 or 6. The house is a 3 minute commute to Hyrum's office and we are really excited about it. We are very busy in Utah, getting everything out of storage, finding things for an actual house, and trying to get time for family and friends.
4 comments:
I love that picture of you and Caroline. You look so beautiful!
Those are darling pictures and darling kids! I just want you to know that the latest bribe to make Hallie do things is that she'll get to look at pictures of Tommy on the computer. Her idea, not mine. Quite a few times she has said, "I really miss Iowa. I just really want to see Tommy. Do you think he'll come to Texas?" WE MISS YOU GUYS! Good luck with the big move.
Those pictures are so cute. I love the one of you and Caroline. But I agree, the test shot is the best. :) How exciting that your new house is so close to his work- that's great! I'm so excited for you guys. Keep me updated!
Cute pictures! I can totally tell which ones are your sisters! We miss you guys though!
Post a Comment