We have been very busy in our transitional time in Utah. We went on a hike, go swimming every day, and play, play, play. We move to Fremont on Monday, and Hyrum is back in Iowa packing up the moving truck.
One other item we did here in Utah, is......get a new car! Hyrum went in the last day of the month and after 4 hours of negotiations, scored a really good deal on this beauty:

Yes, the day has finally arrived that we now have a minivan. I have wanted one for awhile because of the family friendly features and the space. I can't tell you how cramped our Altima is with both kids and a 6'6" husband!
Yes, the day has finally arrived that we now have a minivan. I have wanted one for awhile because of the family friendly features and the space. I can't tell you how cramped our Altima is with both kids and a 6'6" husband!
6 comments:
Love the new sweet ride! Glad you guys are living it up it ut before the big move!!!
Whoa, it is nice! I love that color! Congrats on the new car!
Holy crow Hyrum is 6'6" that's crazy tall. I guess he is that tall. Glad to see you sporting the mini van. I am actually looking forward to that day. I think they are nice.
Mitzi
SWEET RIDE!!! I can't believe I never had the priveledge to ride in it. Someday...Hope the move went okay. We will have to chat soon. I LOVE that picture of Tommy in the car. He's a stud.
You're moving on Monday?! And you got a new van? How exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place! Good luck!
I love the van! I'm so glad you've joined the mini-van driving mom's! You'll love it!
Post a Comment