Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hitting the Books, Again

So much for Hyrum thinking his early mornings and late night studies were over. He is now responsible for the scriptural mastery, testimony building, and guidance of the youth in our Stake. Why, because he is going to be an early morning seminary teacher. We are still in shock and I am nervous supporting a Husband who's calling takes out at least 2 hours out of every day. But I guess on the plus side, we will now get to know the youth to find babysitters.


6 comments:

Danielle&Lincoln said...

WOW!!! no i thought my husband calling was going to be hard but you bet me by a long shot!!! Nice work Hyrum

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

I am so glad that is you and not me! We got callings today in our new ward and Dave was SO excited for an easy calling (well, easier than his time consuming callings of the last few years) he was almost giddy!

April said...

Wow. That's going to be interesting! I love how you find the positive in everything Candice!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

GOOD LUCK! Spence did it for the 2 years we lived in California too. He loved it, and I am sure Hyrum will too!

SarahandJD said...

Candice! Rise and Shine at your household. He will be a great teacher though and I'm sure the kids will really look up to him. How early is it? what about your calling? hope things are good in ca. we miss you guys!!

Cheri said...

As hard as that will be, how cool. Good for you guys (bummer for Spencer though).

Candice, my mouth still waters when I think about your cake! :) Yummm.