Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Under The Boardwalk

Our first time going to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. They were having a special where all rides, hotdogs, drinks, and cotton candy were 75 cents. The kids loved the rides and Hyrum loved the hotdogs (he had three!).

I tried to ride this one with the kids but I was to big. I think they liked to better that I wasn't there. They were in heaven the whole ride.

This is Tommy in the airplane. Got to love the crashing waves in the back, the scenery was awesome.

This was Caroline's first ride going all by herself. As soon as it started, she immediately started smiling and giggling.




1 comment:

Jenny said...

The Santa Cruz boardwalk is the best one!!! I love the merry go round with the rings that you throw into the giant clown's mouth! My dad grew up in SF so it's like a second home to us and we always go visit the boardwalk...I'm jealous!