Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hyrum's Bliss


Hyrum loves food. Anyone who knows Hyrum well, knows how he reacts when he sees (or thinks about) food that he likes (Nauvoo Buffett, 7-Eleven, Gayle's ribs, the latest "most calorie" burger from Hardy's. etc.). He gets giddy, twiddles his fingers together, pumps his fist, makes a megaphone out of his hand and cheers. This was no exception when he introduced the kids to In-N-Out. I'm pretty sure that if there is not fast food in heaven, Hyrum might have some eternity issues!

4 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

That's awesome! I can totally see Hyrum doing every motion you explained. You're hillarious! We miss you guys! So Hallie has still been trying to get the guts up to call Tommy. She gets the phone ready and then hangs up all nervous. It's so funny. I think she has a crush.

Mitzi Beal said...

That is funny. I love In-N-Out. Yum.

Mary Ann said...

We usually go to Inn & Out within the first 24 hours of our visits to California.

Katie Muir said...

Ditto for Dave!! We eat there as much as possible when we visit CA- lucky you guys have it close by!!