Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shaving and Healing

I think you can understand why we didn't take pictures from the last couple of days so I thought I would throw in this one. After Tommy shaved his head, we purchased this shaving kit to counteract another episode. He is so serious when he does it and it is the highlight of his Sunday to shave before church. Hopefully this will be enough so that he won't get into the real stuff!
The anxiety level in house and now dropped. My surgery on Monday is over and was a long process. My check in time was 10am, surgery didn't start until 4:00pm, and surgery didn't get done until 9:30pm. But it is over. Tommy and Caroline are off to Utah to stay for the week while I recover. Now I get to be a TV junky for the next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good news!!! Who has your kids? Call if you need anything please!!!! Have fun being a TV junky...wish I could be one!!!

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

I am so glad everything is o.k. We will have Tommy over next week:) Get better and call if your bored:)

*Leslie* said...

I'm so sorry that you've been going through all this but, I'm really glad to hear that you're on the mend. Hope you have a nice relaxing week. Are the kids here? Can I help?