Now that I can't lift Caroline into her crib for the next 4 weeks we decided to go ahead and move her into a bed. I think she will do okay because she always try to do anything Tommy does. This is the end product of trying to make something out of nothing. Trying to make a cohesive them for a shared boy and girl room gave me a real challenge....but I love it!! I hope Tommy and Caroline will too when they see it tonight for the first time. And I hope that Caroline will sleep in it!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It looks so cute. I love those dots and the font you picked! I hope they love it!!!
Random question. What font is that vinyl?
That's way cute! I hope you're feeling better!
Candice, Cute Decorating. I hope you are feeling good and everything went well for you and your ready for the kids to come back.
I love it too! (and the cricut font is "simply sweet")
sooo cute!
Cuteness! Where did you get the lettering? How are you doing by the way? Read about your heart machine thing....I can't remember how to spell it. hehehe. I am sorry how scary that must have been. I'm glad you are okay though! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment