One of my friends who I have known since 3rd grade had a baby boy about a month after I had my Emily. It is so fun that we live so close (in Utah you live close if you don't have to get on the freeway) to each other and that we have our babies the same age. I think they are so cute side by side!
Today we blessed Emily and she was an angel. Her blessing dress was made from my wedding dress and I might be biased but I thought she looked adorable! My Dad was there for the blessing but not for the picture because of his bishopric duties and we also missed three brother-in-laws. We are so lucky to have so many priesthood holders in our family and really soon we will have a nephew too! I am really getting old when my nephew goes on a mission, I can stand them getting taller than me and making me feel short but I haven't quite gotten used to them making me feel old.
We did try and contain Emily's hair for her blessing but even with hair gel her hair went out of control. Someday I will have a light bulb moment and figure out how to do girls hair but it is definitely not my talent.
2 comments:
She is so pretty! I love her little smile. And I love the dress- what a great idea.
She's so cute. I can't get over all that hair! You look great too.
Post a Comment