Sunday, March 11, 2012

Swimming Lessons



We just finished up our 5 week session of swimming lessons and they were great. I knew that summer lessons were out of the question so we signed up for some winter ones at our local rec center. I have to say it was a lot better experience than last years, but anything would have been better. Tommy did so awesome and is ready to start real swimming now but can't advance out of preschool classes until he is 6. He looks like a giant compared to the other kids in his class! This was Caroline's first ever swimming lessons and I was really nervous because last year swimming she was extremely timid. Overall she did really well and only had one off day. The funniest part was watching her tiny little body get so cold and shivering the whole time but never complaining. Her favorite part about swimming lessons was taking a hot shower at the end, somehow the water was never hot enough!

No comments: