Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ba Bam

The last two weeks:
Hyrum and I were able to take a weekend getaway to Dallas, Texas.  Hyrum had a conference there so I decided to join and do absolutely nothing during the daytime, it was glorious!  I did meet up with my friend Missy there and got to see her cute house and family, that was way fun.  Being only gone two days and two nights was not enough but I think our kids were glad to see us.
Katherine has learn how to crawl, pull herself up, and now get into everything.  She loves to crawl over to Emily and try to get her binky out, loves to find crumbs on the floor, and is constantly tumbling and bonking.
Tommy took a huge nose dive and feel very sick over the weekend (not the one while we were in Dallas).  He was perfectly fine Saturday morning then progressively got worse and worse.  We thought it was just the flu at first, then we thought it might be an appendicitis, and then after a trip to instacare, multiple phone calls to his pediatrician, we took him into the ER at Primary Childrens and after several tests found out he had bacterial pneumonia and RSV.  At his worst he was dealing with 104+ fever, a heart rate of 170 (it averaged about 150 for the 24 hours), blurred vision, and vomiting.  Saturday night was awful for him.  After a couple of days on antibiotics it is amazing to see how fast he is rebounding, knock on wood that he doesn't take another nose dive.

1 comment:

SarahandJD said...

Cute kids candice!I hope tommy is feeling all better.