Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pinterest Roundup

Thanks to Pinterest we have redecorated Emily's room.  We repainted her dresser turquoise (from a color that I saw a few times on Pinterest), got some free printables, and made the plunge to do horizontal stripes all around her room.  It is the most fashionable room in our house and it was a pain to do.  We started the project on a Saturday morning thinking that we could knock it out in a weekend because we had nothing going on but that afternoon Tommy feel extremely ill with pneumonia.  Needless to say it took a lot longer to do and we were just thankful to get it done before Disneyland.
We also had chocolate cake waffles for dessert the other night.  They were a hit!

3 comments:

The Cannons said...

Great job on the dresser. I love it! I feel like pinterest has changed my life quite a bit. I love having access to other people's creative brains so I can copy the heck out of them.

*Leslie* said...

CUTE!!! Amazing job!

Worle said...

You are welcome to come decorate my house anytime...you have skills!!!