Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School

We are all excitement around here!  Tommy started 1st grade and Caroline started Kindergarten.  Emily had to get in the action and loves to pretend she is going to school to, she makes sure she has her backpack on when we walk the kids to school.
Caroline was very excited to go to Kindergarten, on the walk to school she kept saying, "I can't believe its finally my first day of Kindergaren, I'm so excited it's my first day of Kindergarten, etc." I don't know if it was her just pep talking herself or if she was really that excited but it was cute.
Tommy is excited to have more recess time and have lunch at school, he was up so early the first day of school because he couldn't wait for his first day to start.  He is also really lucky to have his best friend Russell in his class.  At back to school night we noticed they were sitting right across from eachother...we'll see how long that lasts!

No comments: