Football has ended. We loved Tommy's team and loved watching him figure out the game. Football is really your entire life for 3 months. It is surreal to be done for the season and I feel like I will have so much more down time now.
Fall soccer ended too. Caroline had a great team with several strong players. They went undefeated this season and upgraded to big fields. She loves to play with her friends and loved wearing zombie make up on their Halloween game.
For a memorial scout badge, I took the kids up the hill to the Bountiful Temple where my brother had worked on the grounds when it was being built. During some shoveling he accidentally nicked the cement surround. It was the first time my kids had heard that story and it was a hunt to find Uncle Russell's nick. Tommy was super grumpy about the whole thing even though it was for him. He wouldn't smile or be in the picture.



1 comment:
Beautiful kids, Thank for sharing..........
Post a Comment