Saturday, October 6, 2007

Teething Troubles

I love this picture because it illustrates our life in the past few weeks. Tommy is happy if he is by his Mom, with medicine on constant supply, and someone to give him attention. These past weeks of two top molars and one bottom tooth have made parenthood very challenging. To sum it up: sleepless nights, crabby child, and therefore, crabby Mom. I have come to despise teeth (don't tell Hyrum). Oh, but seeing that bright smile come from my child even though he can drive me crazy makes it all worth it. I just hope and pray my other children have a higher pain tolerance, Tommy must get that one from his Dad!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy is so cute and you look great! I hope you are feeling well.
See ya-
Katie

*Leslie* said...

I can't believe he is getting molar teeth already-poor little guy. Good Luck with that!

Rebecca said...

You BOTH look adorable!

Sarah said...

Oh what fun times! Looks like you are handling it all well. I love that little guy!

Heather O'Brien said...

Cute picture. You are a hotty!! I hope he's doing better. Molars are crappy. I thought Hallie would never turn sweet again. Luckily she did.

thecherries said...

I love that Hyrum being a pansy is now documented. :) I agree with Heather...you ARE A HOTTIE! ME-OW!

Katie M. said...

i like your outfit candice. Hot shirt, hip necklace. Sorry the teething isn't as hot.

Anonymous said...

Candice you really look so pretty in this picture. Good luck with the new teeth!

Jen said...

Love his cute little smile! You look gorgeous! Is that necklace a Candice creation? Very cute!

Claire said...

Oh how I know your pain!! It never ends. Anna now has 3 of the 4 two-year molars. It has made for a LOT of sleepless nights. Where does the weak tolerance come from?...dad!right?!

Natalie said...

he he....Ryan is a baby too! Poor Tommy though, it's no fun for baby OR mom when they're teething! And you look sooooo pretty in that picture! When are you coming to SLC again?

Bullard Family said...

Oh poor Tommy, but I agree with everyone else you look so cute in this picture. (Thats all that matters right?) j/k
Andrea

Lizz Pizza said...

Candice! I can't believe your baby is 1! I haven't seen you since Danielles shower! How are you?

Lizz