Tommy is pretty much back to normal and gets better everyday. He also has gotten better at walking everyday and is now officially walking everywhere. To get ready for his surgery, we had to cut his cute blonde hair, so sad. Here is a before and after shot. I'm starting to really like his haircut because it makes him look more like a toddler boy (and now the little old ladies won't ask me if he is a boy or girl!).
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute haircut Tommy!
L.O.V.E. Tommy's new hair cut! I want to do Nate's just like it!
I like his new haircut too! He IS looking too old with it though!
He's such a cutie! I can't believe you have a little grown up boy. We are having our first in 2 weeks. Oh boy! It's great to see you and Hyrum and remember the good old times in DC. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment