Thursday, November 1, 2007

Moo, I mean Boo!


Happy Halloween! Tommy had a great time with Trick or Treating this year. He loved coming home and reaching in his candy bucket. He was wired the whole night! I may be a bit partial but I think he is the cutest cow around.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Definitely the cutest cow around! Love that smile!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I am so happy to see little tommie doing so well, and he looks adorable!

Sarah said...

You are NOT being partial...he is the most ADORABLE cow I have ever seen. I LOVE those ears. hehe

Heather O'Brien said...

what a cutie. Today I took Hallie outside and let her walk wherever she wanted. Guess where she went? Straight to Tommy's house. She knocked for a bit. It was funny.

christensen crew said...

By far the CUTEST cow around. FFA baby!

Nancy K said...

He is so big and cute!
Nancy