Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Hyrum

Happy Birthday Hyrum! Here is Tommy helping him try out his birthday present, an extra long sleeping bag. We are so grateful for Hyrum and everything he does for both of us, life wouldn't be as fun without him!

5 comments:

Brittni and Jared said...

Happy Birthday Hyrum!!! We hope you had a great day.

Heather O'Brien said...

Holy Cow! 3 posts before I've checked your blog! That's a record! I'm getting to be a slacker. Happy Birthday to you and Hyrum! Hope you guys had a good one. Your pie's look awesome. I'm glad your parents got to come. We'll have to play now that both our fam's are gone.

shay said...

Happy Birthday Candice & Hyrum! Thanks for the yummy cake!

*Leslie* said...

Happy Happy Birthday to both of you! We hope you had great BDays and a fun Thanksgiving. I'm glad you could have family in town. Happy BDays! Love, Dave and Leslie

Jen said...

This is such a great picture! Love it! Happy Birthday Hyrum!