Hyrum and I made a very last minute decision to leave the flood plains and come to Utah. So here were are! Hyrum's school got canceled all next week so we decided to drive back to dry grounds. Any of you want to see our sweet Caroline give us a call!
5 comments:
Candice, For Reals? No joke? YEAH! Let's get together soon, I am dying to meet little Caroline! Please call me. Please! We'll get the TOmmy and Blake together! YEAH!!!!!
I would love to see you (and your kids) Candice!! Let's plan a playdate this week...what works for you?
I don't blame you guys...it looks like we moved away just in time. We've been following the flooding online and it is surreal. I can't believe it. Smart move. I hope your kiddos were good on the trip. Enjoy the dry Utah weather! If you need to get away again after you get back, you know where we live! (Of course, there may be flooding here too in about a week...)
I've been wondering if you guys are OK! Glad you made it to dry ground.
We would love to see you guys! Give us a call-
Katie
Post a Comment