We have been home bound lately because of all the rain. "The floods of 2008" is out of control and I'm pretty sure that sand bagging should be an Olympic sport (partly for weight and partly for endurance). Luckily our fabulous apartments are not in jeopardy but our ward has been helping those who are.
Besides that kind of rain, we have also experienced several other drops, sniff sniff. Some of our dearest friends (could almost say family) moved away this weekend. I miss them terribly and can't believe they are really gone. It gets my mind a wondering to next year when I'll have to say goodbye to everyone else...and that's when the real flood happens!
Tommy is still crazy, and his party pajamas attest to that fact. His new favorite words are: butterfly, bee, and dunk. He has taken a funny interest in the culinary world, will watch an entire episode of Barefoot Contessa, and jumps at the chance to help me cook. I think it is only because he is in the imitating stage and wants to do whatever I'm doing.
Caroline is still cute as a button and LOVES to talk. I have tried numerous times to upload a video of her talking away but our piggy backing wireless connection won't let me do it. She will look at you and smile and talk, talk, talk. For those who know me, I am not a huge talker, and with Tommy and Caroline, I think I might go crazy.
6 comments:
Love the crop top!
I hope you guys aren't too wet! We've been thinking about you and hope all is well!!
Ange
Lookin' good, Tommy!!
CANDICE!!! You are making the floods (sniff, sniff) come my way---again! We miss you guys so much too! We are praying that the rain will stop! Of course, Spencer feels like he's missing out, you know him and the weather! We have been so blessed to get to know you and your family! I would agree too that you are part of our "Iowa Family!" Give Tommy high-5, Carloline a big hug from us! Tell Hyrum to stay out of the parking lot in his Speedo! and you---I love ya!
p.s. Love Tommy's jammies!
Cute, your kids are looking more and more alike! They have a little Cannon look! They are so darling...AND I love that they are both so Chatty! SOunds like my oldest! Wait till Tommy starts asking all the questions.....Oh you wait! Haha, Miss you!
Post a Comment