Top five reasons why I have said "Serenity Now" more times than I can count this week:
5. The Geek Squead run around. Communication issues with the lovely employees of Best Buy have driven me through the roof. You now you've had a great FHE night when Mom's at Best Buy for an hour with a poopy daughter and Husband's at closed pool trying to defend son against mosquitos.
4. Humidity. Trying to go on my daily walk at 7:30 in the morning, you think it wouldn't be bad. Wrong, sweating like a pig after 5 minutes!
3. End of School Year Stress. Need I say more.
2. Having a stubborn 21 month old that is a TANK. I love him to death but trying to deal with him sometimes brings out the worst in me.
1. Is there such a thing as a good night sleep. Tommy was up for over an hour last night (12-1?) screaming and yelling Momma (and of course the occasional head banging into the wall). After the first half of an hour of trying to calm him down, we gave up and I went back to sleep with a pillow over my head. Caroline is an awesome sleeper but has to have the right conditions. One night it is her that has issues, the other night it is Tommy.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for the Seinfeld reference...I laughed out loud! Hope to see you guys when you get back to Utah.
Ange
Post a Comment