Friday, June 20, 2008

Utahopia


Big backyards, new toys, daily swims, and fun treats are just a few things we love about visiting Utah. We are headed back tomorrow and can't wait to be back in just two weeks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we didn't get to see you. We should plan something for when you come back. Give us a call!

Katie

shay said...

I'm so glad you got out of the wet midwest! Enjoy the beautiful sunshine and family! We miss you!

shay said...

I'm so glad you got out of the wet midwest! Enjoy the beautiful sunshine and family! We miss you!

Jen said...

That is the cutest swimsuit ever!

the Schrofs... said...

I'm sorry we didn't get to see you on the last visit. We need to get together for sure when you come back.
And I have to echo the last comment, Caroline looks so cute in that darling swimsuit!
Ange