This week was one of firsts. Hyrum finally went to the apple orchard for his first time. I love the apple orchard and have gone several times but Hyrum finally came with us this time. I think Tommy liked having the extra height to pick the good apples! Also, da da da da, Caroline can now sit up. She is now 6 months old and still as cute as can be.
Another first, Tommy went two whole days with no TV. (I did let him watch a Diego DVD for 30 minutes each day). My little addict had to go cold turkey to cut down on his shows. The first morning was hard but other than that he has not missed it.
3 comments:
Caroline is getting so big! I always said I wish that you could be pregnant for a month, then blink, and have the baby be 6 months old. That's such a fun age.
And I'm jealous about the apple picking...one thing Saint Louis is lacking is a good place to pick apples. The closest farms are over 45 minutes away, and the good ones are 1.5 hours away. I also missed your delicious apple pie at our apple party yesterday.
Wow, I can't believe she is 6 months old. That is such a fun and cute stage! Good Job on sitting up Caroline!
Such Cute pictures! I miss you guys so much! It looks like you're doing great! Tell Hyrum & Kids Hi for us!
Post a Comment