
In Iowa there is a barn that I love on Scott Blvd. It is the perfect weathered barn and I've always thought it would be great for family pictures. So, with the help of Hyrum, we got the guts and asked the owners if we could snap a few pictures on their property. Our friends and Hyrum's fellow dental classmate, the Sorensens, used their fancy camera and artistic abilities to help make it happen. I think the pictures turned out awesome especially considering the subjects were one tall man, one short woman, one stubborn almost two year old, and one anti-wind six month old! Thanks again Jessica...you are very talented!

9 comments:
So cute candice! I love the one with tommy hanging out the window!
Your pictures turned out wonderful! Tommy and Caroline are so cute! Thanks for the wonderful dinner, it was amazing. I should get some cooking lessons from you.
I love your family picture it's so cute and I love the picture with Tommy looking out the window. I'm an uptight mom too and trying to not be, lets' help eachother out somehow, any ideas?
These look fabulous!
As soon as I saw that first pict. I knew where they were taken! That is my favorite barn too and I want to take our family pict. there too. So were they nice? Your pictures look GREAT!
So cute!!! What a great lookin family..Love you guys
Great barn for Iowa family pictures! They're cute Candice!
Oh my gosh, these are so cute!
Would you mind doing me a fajor and posting a response to my question of the month on my new blog. I'm trying to start up a cloth diapering company. THANKS!!
http://cuddlybums.blogspot.com
Darling pictures! I love them!
Post a Comment