Saturday, September 27, 2008

Party

It's not officially until Monday, but today we had a Curious George birthday party for Tommy. He LOVES Curious George and so we thought we would spoil him and throw him a little party. We had make your own pisghetti pizzas, a jungle dig, and a banana hunt. For lunch we had pizza and pop (Tommy's new obessions). I was pretty proud of my Curious George cake (which I got the directions from pbs.org). Along side it we had homemade banana pudding ice cream, just right for a monkey party.
I can't believe he is 2 years old already. He has definetly hit his two's. His new favorite phrase is, "no mine." We have mutiple time outs each day and he is constantly sweating from his constant hyper moving. He does have his highlights though. He loves to give hugs and kisses to Dad, Mom, Caroline, and especially his girlfriend Hallie. His sayings that I love are: "oh man", "helicopter", "thankyou Momma", and "oh wow". He loves to tell me what things are in the sky and what animals are in the water! He is a challenge and a true joy!

7 comments:

Danielle&Lincoln said...

That cake is AWESOME! and tell Tommy happy birthday from all of us.

Emily said...

Whoa...I am totally impressed with that cake! Happy Birthday Tommy!

TM said...

Im impressed Candice! That cake looks great! Looks like he had a great birthday! We need to get together soon!

The Cannons said...

That is a very creative party and so catered to Tommy. So cute. You did a great job on the cake.
Mitzi

Chelise said...

I think every night how I want more of that banana ice cream. It haunts me!

*Leslie* said...

Happy Birthday Tommy!!! What an awesome cake and a fun, creative party! He sure is cute.

Tawnya said...

Way to go on the cake. You are very talented.