Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome to Adulthood


Today is officially Hyrum's first day or work! He has his name on the dental office door and we had to go on a family walk to see it (the walk took 7 minutes). We are very excited for him, and hope he doesn't sweat to much!
Tommy and Caroline love our new house, this is them posing in front of it. We are still working on posing!

8 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

Okay...I know I comment on every post lately...but oh well! How cool! Hyrum is an official Dentist!!! His name on the window? Love the house. Miss you guys.

Robbins Family said...

That's funny because I was feeling the same way about visiting your blog all the time, then I saw Heather's comment and at least I'm not the only one. :) That is so exciting that he has his name on the door. I can't believe he's a real dentist. Congratulations. :)

April said...

Yea!! Congrats Hyrum! We miss you too!

SarahandJD said...

I'm so impressed with the name on the window!! way official. Caroline crack me up in the pictures she is always checking out to see what tommy is up to.Wait what happened with the hamptons?

Bullard Family said...

Wow.. you know you are grown up when you have your name written on the window. Way to go Hyrum (and you too Candice). Let me know when you come to Utah next and we'll get together.

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

It seems like just yesterday Hyrum was the tallest kid in his class - learning how to be a dentist! Now he is one! Congrats on the job, the house and the great location you guys found!

Smelsha said...

Wow! That is so crazy to read his name on the door. You are officially adults now (as if two kids doesn't count)! Congratulations!

Ben Robbins said...

I just hope a bunch of patients came by and got to see their new dentist in that shirt! Sexy beast!!