Thursday, September 17, 2009

Family Home Evening Softball

We missed Iowa Labor Day Softball so much we decided to have a Softball night in Fremont. We went to the church to get some bats and balls and found these amazing uniforms....I don't think people will look at Hyrum the same anymore! We had a fun Family Home Evening and it was so fun to see the looks on the kids faces when they would run to home base, some would be so serious (like Tommy), others would be smiling with delight, and others looked like deer in a headlight.

4 comments:

*Leslie* said...

You guys look so hot!

Cheri said...

I'm trying to figure out how to use the picture of Hyrum as blackmail. Hmmm...

Thanks for a fun night!

Mary Ann said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the uniforms and I love that you wore them. :) The cookies look so cute too. I can totally picture Tommy being so serious and thinking he's getting his big break as he runs to home base. :) We miss you guys. It looks like you're having a lot of fun out there! (Caroline is looking so old!)

April said...

Very cute pictures!! I love the one of the kiddos cooking, and of course, you and Hyrum's so serious poise!