Here are the kids on their big days. Caroline's first day of nursery and Tommy's first day of "Preschool." It is not official Preschool because let's face it, I can't gulp the price tag of California Preschools. It is actually considered a parenting class through the Adult School and one parent is required to come with each child. Other than parent involvement, it is the closest to Preschool as we are going to get...at least for the first year. Tommy's loved it and I think he really feels like a big kid going to school, just look at that face! Caroline loves nursery. She has gone two weeks now and is one of those kids that just walks right in without a look back (something totally foreign after Tommy). I wonder how much of it has to do with the fact that Tommy is still in nursery but who cares, this has been our first break from kids in 3 years!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Firsts
Here are the kids on their big days. Caroline's first day of nursery and Tommy's first day of "Preschool." It is not official Preschool because let's face it, I can't gulp the price tag of California Preschools. It is actually considered a parenting class through the Adult School and one parent is required to come with each child. Other than parent involvement, it is the closest to Preschool as we are going to get...at least for the first year. Tommy's loved it and I think he really feels like a big kid going to school, just look at that face! Caroline loves nursery. She has gone two weeks now and is one of those kids that just walks right in without a look back (something totally foreign after Tommy). I wonder how much of it has to do with the fact that Tommy is still in nursery but who cares, this has been our first break from kids in 3 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pictures. I'm glad you guys finally have a break. Wow 3 years is a long time. I heart nursery.
Mitzi
How are you Candice? We miss you guys! Caroline is so cute! I cannot believe that she is in nursery already, it seems like Tommy just started nursery. Time flies. I'm glad that you are getting a little break now. I love how excited Tommy looks, he is such a cute kid!
Post a Comment