Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finally 3


I feel like Tommy has been 3 for a while now (he's worn 3T clothes since before he turned 2) and now it is official! Happy Birthday to my lovable, energetic, and silly Tommy!
Don't you just love that floor in the kitchen, simply stunning!

4 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! What a cutie! He is auch a cute kid. I have so many adorable things I love about him and so many fun memories. P.S. LOVE the floor! Why didn't you show me this before I picked my tile? I would've been sold :).

Robbins Family said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! We miss you! I feel like he's been 3 for a while too. Not only is he tall, he acts older. Cute pictures! (I'm glad you found your camera.) I hope you guys are doing great!

Bullard Family said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! He is so cute. I love Caroline in that picture her little face is hilarious. Hope you guys are good!

*Leslie* said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! Hooray for 3!